Sunday, October 20, 2013

REDJUICE RULES

          I was in the peak of planning for a full blast product presentation on my former MLM company when my kumpare Neil Ocampo called me up and lightly discussed about REDJUICE. I was hesitant to accomodate these new product because of the money I invested but after attending the Big Break Presentation of REDJUICE, I was more than willing enough to invest again.

         THE REASONs:
         1. REDJUICE was a product everyone wanted after it stormed the market way back 2007 that I will be having no hard time introducing the product. Mercury Drug is a strict establishment that it carry out quality and costumer satisfaction. Redjuice is only distributed only in Mercury drugs before.
         2. The compensation plan has UNILEVEL that can be worth as a PENSION for my future.
         3. I found it convenient using www.inhaws.com to transact business and collect your earnings via bank to bank and shipping of the product is thru courier too.
         4. REDJUICE is strict in product pricing. We were tasked not to ruined Mercury price but discounts can be given to anyone in discreet manner.
         5. The management of Redjuice is just enough to implement fair business ethics. Walang dayaan. They also has been a good example of fair market competition and NOT TO PINNED DOWN any MLM Company or any products. We are not ALLOWED to GIVE BAD CRITICISM  in order to create a harmony in the market.

      I found that having Jinga Juice and Redjuice at the same time is not a conflict since that Redjuice is used for cleansing every 2 to 3 months only for 10 days.

     I got a new inspiration and momentum, I designed the clearbook and video presentation of REDJUICE for our group.

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

www.facebook.com/redjuice333

FOR ORDERS, TEXT 0939-3030900.



No comments: